Diwali Sweets Recipes Using Scitron ProductsSP
This Diwali treat yourself for all the hard work you’ve put into sculpting your body with some choice recipes for sweets and goodies made using Scitron products. These products not only give you the complete nutrition requirements for your workouts, they are good also for making quick recipes with a new touch of taste to them. Use the below listed recipes for making some delicious sweets this festive season to treat yourself, your friends and family.
Essential Whey Vanilla – Kaju Barfi
- 1 cup of cashews soaked overnight
- ¼ cup of Scitron Essential Whey Protein Vanilla
- Blend the soaked cashews and protein powder together in a food processor.
- Remove the mixture in a greased pan, cut these into diamond shapes.
Advance Whey – Milk Chocolate – Choco Coconut Ladoo
- 6 scoops Scitron Advance Whey protein
- Milk chocolate
- 3 cup Quick oats
- 15 Dried plums (pied, and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews, crushed
- 2 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- Put and mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl (except the shredded coconut)
- Pour coconut oil into the dry ingredients and stir well
- Add milk, honey, and peanut butter
- Mix all the ingredients together evenly
- Scoop some of mixture with and with greased palms form medium sized balls
- Roll the ladoos in shredded coconut
- Place the ladoos on a plate and refrigerate for 10-45 minutes
Raw Whey – Besan Ladoo
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- ¼ cup of Raw Whey
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of ghee
- 1 tbsp of cardamom
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add chickpea flour and roast on low flame till the colours changes to light brown
- Stir continuously and add sugar
- Pour water and mix all of it well
- Once all the liquid has been absorbed and the mixture is fluffy, remove it from the heat
- Add cardamom and protein powder
- Allow to cool and shape them into small bite-size balls.
Mega Mass Gainer – Malai Peda
- 400g ricotta cheese/cream cheese
- 50g unsalted butter
- 160g Mega Mass Gainer
- 1/3rd sweetener
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Chopped Almonds
- Melt the butter in the pan, keep the stove on low flame.
- Add the ricotta cheese/cream cheese and mix with the butter. Keep mixing it till it melts.
- Add the sweetener and keep mixing it, ensuring the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add Scitron Mega Mass Gainer, half cup at a me, until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Keep stirring ensuring there are no lumps, and add the remaining powder.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, the mixture gets thick. Add cardamom powder and give it a good mix.
- Let the mixture cool and shape them into balls with greased palms, press them slightly in the middle
- Top each ball with chopped or whole almonds
There you go, enjoy these 4 fantastic recipes made simply and in quick me and treat your friends to some power packed and super delightful sweets.