Food Recipes For Weight Loss With Ripped Whey Protein
Opting for a high protein recipe for breakfast that targets weight loss is an amazing idea as the breakfast would be super satisfying, filling, as well as healthy and will help you lose weight without doing anything.
In this blog we will be telling you a recipe for weight loss, but this breakfast recipe will be super delicious and your breakfast will feel like a cheat meal, without being one!
So, let’s get started!
Recipe For Chocolate Pronuts
If you are thinking about what pronouns are, it is the short form of protein donuts. Yes, this doughnut is packed with protein, topped with chocolate, is super delicious, but is even more healthy!
The protein used in these pronuts is whey protein as whey protein provides the maximum quantity of protein, more than any other type of protein.
- Scitron ripped whey protein in chocolate fudge brownie flavor - 1 scoop
- Almond flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - ½ cup
- Unsalted peanut butter - ½ cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Banana - 1
- Honey - as per taste, to be added in the doughnut mix
- Milk (according to your preference) - ¾ cup
Method to prepare doughnut-
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix banana, peanut butter, honey and milk to make a homogenous mixture.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients mix and stir to make a thick batter.
- You may add more milk if you feel your batter is not in the thick liquid consistency.
- Pour the batter in a doughnut mould and bake it on 360F for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the doughnuts cool down completely before pouring the glaze on top.
Method to prepare glaze -
- Melt peanut butter and add cocoa powder until you get a smooth liquid.
- Once taken off the flame, let it cool a little for a few minutes.
- Once cool add honey to the glaze.
- Dip the doughnuts in the glaze and let the extra drip off.
- You may also add toppings of your choice.
Enjoy this delicious Recipes for weight loss that wouldn’t feel less than a treat for you.
Why Scitron Ripped Whey Protein?
- Scitron ripped whey protein will give you a high quality whey protein shake.
- This is because Scitron’s ripped whey protein contains 30 g of protein, 500 mg of L-Carnitine, and 300 mg of CLA.
- It helps you pack muscles very efficiently. This is the best whey protein if your aim is to lose weight and pack muscles.
- Check out an amazing product with high quality ingredients from the world's best raw material providers.
- Scitron protein powders do not contain artificial sweeteners. None of the protein powders contain unwanted ingredients.
- Scitron is Labdoor and Eurofins certified which is the proof of its authenticity and purity.
Check out Scitron ripped whey protein from the official website of Scitron and make these protein shake recipes with ripped whey protein.