Let us start, but before anything else we would like to tell you what Whey protein is and why whey protein supplement is a common choice for all the fitness enthusiast and body builders.
What exactly is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is basically derived from milk. Yes, it comes from milk, which is composed of two proteins: the first one being Casein, which is approximately 80 percent of milk protein, and Whey, which makes up the other 20 percent.
When milk is turned into cheese, Whey is separated from the solids, and can be found in the liquid that is left behind. Once the solid casein and the liquid whey is separated, it goes through several steps of processing to become what most people recognize as whey protein.
Whey protein is a tasteless powder that can be added to shakes, protein bars, or even baked goods.
(So basically your mother was right when she used to say that milk is really important. See now you are consuming it)
Benefits of whey protein -For a person who is just starting his fitness journey, whey acts as a complete protein. It contains all the nine essential amino acids that are necessary for protein synthesis. These amino acids are particularly essential as your body can't make them and therefore, you must consume them in your diet. Whey protein supplement is high in the three essential amino acids known as BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These amino acids are the reason behind you building and maintaining muscles, you having an extra boost of energy, and the sole reason behind you being energetic throughout those intense workout sessions.
Alright, so now you know what whey protein is and what are its benefits. You might have by now made up your mind to give this a shot too. But wait! There are still a lot of things you need to know before going out in the market in search of a whey protein supplement for yourself.
There are majorly two types of whey protein that are available in the market. Those are- Whey protein concentrate, and Whey protein isolate.
Let us know the difference between these two.
What's The Difference Between Whey Protein Concentrate, and Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey Protein Concentrate - Basically, Whey protein concentrate contains around 70-80 percent protein, with low amounts of lactose and fat.
Whey Protein Isolate - Whey protein isolate has had almost all fat and lactose removed which are present in Whey protein concentrate, thereby increasing its protein concentration to 90-95 percent protein.
Now you have a better idea about the Whey protein supplements and their differences. But in today’s world, as you will try to search for a protein supplement for yourself in the market, you will find all the brands claiming to be the best. So how will you make up your mind for the one right for you?
Don’t worry. We are here to help you.
Scitron is the brand you can trust for the best protein supplements and all your protein supplement requirements.
We are India’s 1st Sports & Bodybuilding Nutrition Supplement Brand. We are an indigenous brand that is providing supplements of high quality since 2018. Glanbia Nutritionals, which is the leading supplier for nutritional raw materials, is our source of ingredients. We make sure you get only quality products.
We have an entire range of Whey protein supplements that you should check out.
Here we are going to recommend five best whey protein supplements from Scitron’s wide range of authentic protein products.
Top 5 best whey protein supplements from Scitron.
You will be able to see visible differences in strength, muscles and body mass. With this whey protein supplement you will be able to achieve your goals much faster and this product will fasten up the post-workout recovery process.
You will see improved immunity and performance with this.
You will be able to witness greater gain in strength, muscles and will reach your desired body mass. It will also help you with faster post-workout recovery, and will help you reach your fitness goals faster.
You will see visible differences in the strength, muscles and body mass after consuming this product.
You will be able to see improved lean body mass and gain in strength, muscle building, and better workout sessions when you consume this product by Scitron.
As we come to the end of this blog, we will recommend that you visit our website to look at all the Whey protein supplements that we have recommended above, and also to have a look at all the other supplements that we have to offer. Choose the authentic, choose SCITRON.