In this blog we will be telling you the 4 different kinds of exercises, their benefits, and at the end we will also be telling you some of the exercises that you can conveniently do at home too.
So let’s get started.
Types Of WorkoutsHere are three different exercises that can help you become more physically active and healthy overall.
1. Endurance Exercises -Your breathing and heart rate increase during endurance exercises, also known as aerobic exercises. You will maintain your health, increase your fitness, and carry out the daily duties you need to undertake with the support of these exercises. Your heart, lungs, and circulatory system will benefit from endurance training. They also have the power to postpone or even reverse several illnesses that are common in older people, including diabetes, breast and colon cancer, heart disease, and others. Exercises that increase endurance include:
- Briskly jogging or walking
- Climbinging slopes or stairs
- Playing basketball or tennis
2. Strength Exercises -Your muscular power can significantly impact a situation. Maintaining a strong body can improve balance. To increase their power, some people decide to use weights. Others employ resistance bands, which are supple elastic bands with different strengths.
Try to perform strength training for each of your major muscle groups at least twice a week; however, avoid working out the same muscle twice in a row. Here are a few illustrations of strength training:
- Lifting weights
- Overhead arm curl
- Arm curls
- Wall push-ups
- Lifting your body weight
- Using a resistance band
3. Flexibility Exercises -Our muscles stiffen and tighten as we age. Flexibility exercises are advised to combat muscular rigidity. Flexibility exercises have several advantages, including increased range of motion, stronger joints, higher athletic performance, and a reduction in body pain.
In addition to reducing stress and cortisol levels, it may also help people unwind and reduce their overall body fat percentage. Exercises for flexibility include:
- Exercise to stretch the back
- The inner thigh stretch
- The ankles stretch
- The back of leg stretch
Exercises that focus on strength, flexibility, and endurance can all help you become more fit and healthy overall.
Apart from these types of exercises, there are certain exercises, which when done on a regular basis can improve your overall health and fitness.
These exercises are -
1. Pushups - A great way to target your chest, shoulder and arm muscles, this exercise gives a different kind of energy.
2. Lunges - Lunges are best if you want to target your hips, thigh and abdominal muscles.
3. Squats - core and lower body strength is increased by doing squats. The exercise targets abs, buttocks, hips, thighs, calves, and shins.
4. Planks - Planks help develop core strength by enhancing back and abdominal muscle strength.
These exercises when paired up with a balanced diet and protein can do wonders to your body.
The right kind of protein helps you to heal any kind of micro muscle damage, along with giving strength and energy.
If you are looking for an authentic brand which provides the best protein, then Scitron is where you have to go.
In India, Scitron has the best protein powder. Glanbia Nutritionals, the top supplier of nutritional raw materials, is where Scitron gets its raw ingredients. Glanbia describes itself as "a science-driven, quality-focused, and down-to-earth provider of innovative nutritional solutions to many of the world's most recognisable brands." Scitron's finest protein powders are made using the same raw components as the world's greatest brands. Scitron proteins don't have any artificial sweeteners in them. You get 100 percent natural products that haven't been tampered with in any way.
Scitron is also Eurofins Certified, which means that we have a seal of authentication through which our customers know that we deliver what we claim.
Check out our website, www.scitron.com to have a look at all the products that we offer in our wide collection. Hurry!